selena244: (dad sho)
[personal profile] selena244

OMG Why did I decide to blog in the midst of watching 5th November VS Arashi.


THEY BULLIED SHO AGAIN~~~~~~~~~ T___________T

OMG SO SAD.


During Cliff Climb, Sho and Ohno were the climbers and Nino and Haruna Ai were the supporters. So Ohno was stucked at this place and the supporters missed A LOT of passes of the handle, making Ohno stucking there forever, end up,

SHO DIDN'T MANAGE TO CLIMB.

翔ちゃんがクリフクライマをやることが見たいのに。。。

T___________T Sho was giving that sad face that says "what is this?????????"

End up all of them went to comfort Ohno for being up there for 120 seconds and totally ignoring Sho. T___T

OMG I felt so sad, seriously, if I were there I'll hug Sho already. LOL~

Then Sho decide to climb up himself, since he had all the precautions ready, and asked Nino to assist him, pass him the handle, then Nino was like "もう終わっちゃったん。。" Then Sho's like "まだ終わってない!"


SHO, I'll pat you in my dreams tonight. =(

Don't bully my Sho. =(

Profile

selena244: (Default)
selena244

May 2024

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 05:36 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios